3rd SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME
24 January 2021
Anticipated Sunday MASS Saturday 23-01-2021- ENGLISH 06.00 PM
Sunday 24 January 2021
MASS - ENGLISH Time: 07.00 AM
MASS - KANNADA Time: 08.30 AM
MASS - ENGLISH Time: 10.30 AM
1. Mission Sunday results and accounts will be displayed on the screen. If anyone has anything to clear, please do it before Friday (22-1-2021).
2. Prayer Cards for the Year of St Joseph, Falling in LOVE booklets and Calendars are available to carry HOME in English and Kannada (Carry them without fail).
3. Those who wish to read for Sunday Masses can contact Jagdeep+91 88264 00991 for Kannada Masses-Pushpa Mary:+91 85533 10482.
4. Those who are baptized in our church (IHMC) and are married-either in our church or else where, need to make an entry in our Baptism register. Kindly meet me on Sunday or call me with your marriage details.
5. Bible Sunday is celebrated on 14-1-2021. For details see the notice board.
6. The latest changes and additions in the Marriage preparation courses are displayed on the notice board. All those who are interested in getting married look at them immediately.
7. Those of you who are not yet registered for Catechism classes please do so to help the faith formation of your children.
8. If you wish to visit the church/parish during the day and wish the gates or the doors to be opened call Arogyamary: mobile: 6364680968
9. Those who wish to receive communion on Sundays kindly contact Fr Prakash: 70909 63656.
10. If you wish to be added to the church WhatsApp group, send your name and number.
Thank you and God bless you,
Fr Arun Kumar, SJ (Parish Priest)
Our parish community has a youth association in order to help themselves in making their faith life vibrant and active. The youth come from different cultures, languages, regions of India. They actively participate in liturgical and other activities of the parish.
ABOUT OUR CHURCH
In 1959 Mount St Joseph, the new novitiate of the Karnataka Jesuits was inaugurated in KalenaAgrahra, on Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore. Living next door to MSJ was a village of 300 souls, of whom only 60 were Catholics. They were said to be the descendants of a single progenitor who settle down here form Chikkakammanahalli. They used to go to chikkakammanahalli for mass through ragi fields and it was very difficult in rainy season.
In the face of Corona virus threat the parish community is advised to take precautionary measures. We have communicated already through our social media. In view of the current prevailing situation we are trying our level best to provide you liturgical services through streaming. Keep yourself abreast with messages on this platform.